May 19, 2011

Depression


Depression

soul sucking, 
spirit sinking, drowning in emotions.
weights pulling, falling in head first.
climbing, reaching… giving up letting go.
drowning, sink… sink… sinking into the depth of ones soul.
blacken hearts. river of tears.
floating drifting away. 
----------------------
I was feeling my self slip into a depressive state, then I had to remind my self, of all the good things and good people I have around in my life now. which pulled me out of it.
in 2 weeks I’ll be heading to Minnesota to do a weeding shoot, and then when i get back june I'll be heading to NYC from the 16-18 i believe to hang out with some really good friends we met on our cruise. when I get back we'll have won our home. and then off to Minnesota again in July to see an awesome person and do a really great shoot there. then my mother and i will head to Quebec, and then back. i'll rest then I have my brothers wedding to photography.

why be depressed when there is so much going on, and I can feel so much love from friends. real friends. and when I'm seeing places traveling and doing something that  I love.


1 comment:

  1. I understand how you feel, I was feeling the same way for a little then I do the same thing you do. I remind myself of all the good things in my life and that usually brings me out of it. I wish we lived closer, I bet if we did you wouldn't even have time to feel down because I would drag you all over the place.

    ReplyDelete