As my last post said I wouldn't be posting again until something good happens.
well it has... monday I got to pay for my second year classes I'm excited. I'm now debating on which elective I'll take it's between: "the history of genocide" and "Positive Psychology" I'm leaning more towards the hisotry of genocide because I will learn a part of my jewish history through the holocaust, as well as i also will gain a credit so i can finish my SSW diploma.
next thing...
My gf and I have been looking for a home, with her sister we are actually looking into buying a home. we're looking for a duplex because it will be an income property once we all go our own ways. and also for now it's good because we'd all have our own spaces. so thats good.
finishing up the album for Nakeisha's wedding, as well as last weekend I shot another wedding so I am finishing up those photos and heading to the printers maybe even jazz it up and be nice a get a really nice frame for one of them.
next Dani and I have been strapped for cash. like BROKE dead BROKE. but i always say a prayer in my heart and Ha'shem has never failed me yet. I check my bank account every so often and say "G*d just let there be $5 or something anything" today i did that and there was $86 in it! I did that last week and there was $50. I always doubt when im angry, but always know in my heart that there is an energy watching over us.
here's to another day to smile.
well it has... monday I got to pay for my second year classes I'm excited. I'm now debating on which elective I'll take it's between: "the history of genocide" and "Positive Psychology" I'm leaning more towards the hisotry of genocide because I will learn a part of my jewish history through the holocaust, as well as i also will gain a credit so i can finish my SSW diploma.
next thing...
My gf and I have been looking for a home, with her sister we are actually looking into buying a home. we're looking for a duplex because it will be an income property once we all go our own ways. and also for now it's good because we'd all have our own spaces. so thats good.
finishing up the album for Nakeisha's wedding, as well as last weekend I shot another wedding so I am finishing up those photos and heading to the printers maybe even jazz it up and be nice a get a really nice frame for one of them.
next Dani and I have been strapped for cash. like BROKE dead BROKE. but i always say a prayer in my heart and Ha'shem has never failed me yet. I check my bank account every so often and say "G*d just let there be $5 or something anything" today i did that and there was $86 in it! I did that last week and there was $50. I always doubt when im angry, but always know in my heart that there is an energy watching over us.
here's to another day to smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment