I wanted to update this for a while, just haven't found the right time. so now i shall write. this might be written in so many part as it's 3:38am right now, and i'm not sure how much i'll feel like writing.
with that though....
first, My trip to Duluth MN
- My trip was great I really had fun there, got to shoot my first wedding which I'm very proud of and just working on editing the photos, then will make the album.
the wedding was very nice and laid back. hopefully I'll be visiting again soon. I've notice that I make friends quickly, not really friend more like... buddies. when traveling I just end up talking to the most interesting people. it's a personality trait that I really like about my self. the ability to adapt, and make others feel so much more at ease when talking to me.
Secondly.
- Dani and I have been putting a lot of energy, POSITIVE energy, towards this one thing. a House at that. That we will be winning or in our terms learning of the move in date next week. maybe we are foolish to some, but you know what, we've prayed about this, and there have been signs. we have claimed this. I'm tired of people throwing negative energy at us just because it's not something they would do or believe. but you know what. we believe in the power of thought, and of prayer.
every night before i drift to bed I say thanks, i give thanks and tell G*d what it is I am grateful for, the good and the bad. because in everything there is a lesson. and with everything we keep faith.
Thriddddd
- Pride, it's next week we are so excited first pride danielle and I will be going to, together! I hope to get a lot of awesome photos. speaking of that, i need to find a site to use to photo share and what have you.
- Business Cards, I hope to make a few this week i want to use Moo Custom Cards I'll only likely have my phone number or just email and fb fan page on it. as I don't have a website yet, since when school starts back up we'll be making our own websites. this i'm very excited about which brings me to this...
- SCHOOL i miss classes! I miss learning more about photography, i've tried to read some but really, i can't find the energy or the will power. but i will do it cause i need to keep my mind fresh. but I miss my friends so much, I miss Rachels hugs the most, she's the best. school starts in sept i believe second week, i can't believe that i'll be in 2nd year! ahh so exciting
- I plan on taking some serious ASL classes this year too, i need to find a class or even software that i can do often, for classes i'd like to be able to go at least 2times a week. but yea.
hmm i need to sleep i'll try and update better.
with that though....
first, My trip to Duluth MN
- My trip was great I really had fun there, got to shoot my first wedding which I'm very proud of and just working on editing the photos, then will make the album.
the wedding was very nice and laid back. hopefully I'll be visiting again soon. I've notice that I make friends quickly, not really friend more like... buddies. when traveling I just end up talking to the most interesting people. it's a personality trait that I really like about my self. the ability to adapt, and make others feel so much more at ease when talking to me.
![]() |
| Lanterns from the wedding |
Secondly.
- Dani and I have been putting a lot of energy, POSITIVE energy, towards this one thing. a House at that. That we will be winning or in our terms learning of the move in date next week. maybe we are foolish to some, but you know what, we've prayed about this, and there have been signs. we have claimed this. I'm tired of people throwing negative energy at us just because it's not something they would do or believe. but you know what. we believe in the power of thought, and of prayer.
every night before i drift to bed I say thanks, i give thanks and tell G*d what it is I am grateful for, the good and the bad. because in everything there is a lesson. and with everything we keep faith.
![]() |
| Took this waiting for the bus |
Thriddddd
- Pride, it's next week we are so excited first pride danielle and I will be going to, together! I hope to get a lot of awesome photos. speaking of that, i need to find a site to use to photo share and what have you.
- Business Cards, I hope to make a few this week i want to use Moo Custom Cards I'll only likely have my phone number or just email and fb fan page on it. as I don't have a website yet, since when school starts back up we'll be making our own websites. this i'm very excited about which brings me to this...
- SCHOOL i miss classes! I miss learning more about photography, i've tried to read some but really, i can't find the energy or the will power. but i will do it cause i need to keep my mind fresh. but I miss my friends so much, I miss Rachels hugs the most, she's the best. school starts in sept i believe second week, i can't believe that i'll be in 2nd year! ahh so exciting
- I plan on taking some serious ASL classes this year too, i need to find a class or even software that i can do often, for classes i'd like to be able to go at least 2times a week. but yea.
hmm i need to sleep i'll try and update better.


I just designed and bought cards from Moo.com, and I LOVE them. I used their green stock, which feels as high-quality as any other business card I have had. That's great for recycled paper.
ReplyDeleteGood luck on the house!